Cupping Therapy in Scottsdale, AZ
Our Medical Spa in Scottsdale, AZ Offers You All The Benefits of Cupping Therapy at Kalologie 360. Open 7 Days a Week. .Call (480) 418-4151
What is Cupping Massage at Kalologie 360 spa Hilton Village?
Fundamental difference: Lifting not pushing.
Cupping is a technique that creates a suction and pulling effect, creating space vs. compression. We use cups as a tool to open rigid soft tissue allowing the body to begin moving nutrients into the affected area and begin flushing toxins out! Also great for Myofascial Release(MFR) and Manual Lymph Drainage(MLD).
Benefits for Kalologie Hilton Village’s Cupping.
- The pulling sensation created by the cups is much less uncomfortable than compression techniques may feel and is VERY relaxing due to the parasympathetic system being stimulated.
- Quickly warms up the tissue by lifting circulation to the superficial surface making it more comfortable for a client receiving any form of Deep Tissue techniques.
- The negative pressure created by the cups effectively assist in Myofascial Release(MFR).
- Good for detoxifying the body:
- A great technique for Manual Lymph Drainage(MLD). The suction from the cups lift stagnation up to where the Lymphatic system can be more effective.
- Included in your diet, Kalologie’s Abdominal Cupping can kick start a stubborn belly.
- Relaxing deep tissue stimulation without the heavy pressure.
- Rejuvenating Facial is great for skin health by increasing nutrient supply, bringing a natural glow, and natural face lift.
Repetitive motion or injuries can cause bruising , restrictive movement and coagulation of sticky proteins in your soft tissue. The discoloration that may occur is coagulation, stagnation, and/or cellular debris. IT IS NOT A BRUISE nor does it feel like one. These visible marks will dissipate within hours but can last up to two weeks. Epson Salt bath with warm water, NOT HOT WATER, and extra water may help.